Saturday 5 March 2011

Missing

Today I woke up in a really positive frame of mind and I just wanted to get on with the kids room. Shame it only lasted all of about thirty minutes until the postman came. He didn't do anything to upset me, he just put a postcard through my front door. It was just that this postcard was the same one that I had posted yesterday to a competition to win a holiday to florida. I had put the put the stamp on the side that had my address on it instead of the competition address! Maybe I hadn't been concentrating as much as I had thought... It had been that person with the 'your marriage is over' stick standing behind me again. I think I was daydreaming about winning the holiday so they hit me with the bloody stick. Only this time, I cried. I cried because in amongst all the unpacking boxes and enthusiasm for getting our new home ready, I missed William. I missed him so very much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment